What We Accept
We can accept most electronics for free including:
- Computers, Laptops, Tablets, and Accessories
- Servers and Networking Equipment
- Flat Screen LED/LCD and Plasma TVs and Monitors
- Cell phones, Office Phones, and House Phones
- Cameras, Remotes, Routers, and Modems
- Stereo Equipment, Record Players, Speakers, etc.
- DVD Players, Blu-Ray Players, and VCRs
- Video Game Consoles, and Accessories
- Microwaves, Toasters, Blenders, and other Household Electronics
- Air Conditioners, Dehumidifiers, and Mini Refrigerators
- Vacuums, Space Heaters, Sewing Machines, and Typewriters
- Cords, Cables, Chargers, etc.
Items with a recycling fee:
- CRT Tube Televisions
- CRT Tube Monitors
- Projection, DLP, and Floor model TVs
- Console / Wooden Cabinet TV’s
Please contact us for our current rates
We are not currently accepting Projection, DLP, Floor Model TVs or CRT TVs over 27". We apologize for the inconvenience. Check back for updates!
Please Contact Us with any Questions or Concerns and to Schedule a Pick up or Drop off!
Always Be Recycling
If it has a Plug, Battery, or Charger,
We can Recycle It!