What We Accept
We can accept most electronics for free including:
- Computers, Laptops, Tablets, and Accessories
- Servers and Networking Equipment
- Cell phones, Office Phones, and House Phones
- Cameras, Remotes, Routers, and Modems
- Stereo Equipment, Record Players, Speakers, etc.
- DVD Players, Blu-Ray Players, and VCRs
- Video Game Consoles, and Accessories
- Microwaves, Toasters, Blenders, and other Household Electronics
- Air Conditioners, Dehumidifiers, and Mini Refrigerators
- Vacuums, Space Heaters, Sewing Machines, and Typewriters
- Cords, Cables, Chargers, etc.
Items with a recycling fee:
- Flat Screen LED/LCD TVs and Monitors
- Flat Screen Plasma TVs
- CRT Tube Televisions
- CRT Tube Monitors
- Projection, DLP, and Floor model TVs
- Console / Wooden Cabinet TV’s
- Large Floor Model Printers and Copiers
Please contact us with the model number of your item for a quote.
We are not currently accepting Projection, DLP, Floor Model TVs or CRT TVs over 27". We apologize for the inconvenience. Check back for updates!
Please Contact Us with any Questions or Concerns and to Schedule a Drop off!
If it has a Plug, Battery, or Charger,
We can Recycle It!
Always Be Recycling